Math Games, which offers online games and digital worksheets to make learning math fun for kids, today announced a number of key growth milestones for 2020. As of September, the site has seen more than 31MM students across the country — from pre-K to 8th grade — using its games and digital worksheets to stay engaged and hone their math skills in time for back to school season.
In addition to its latest total user milestone, Math Games has achieved landmark growth in the following areas since the start of 2020:
- +1.8B questions answered by kids across Math Games’ collection of worksheets for grades pre-K to 8th
- A 200% overall rise in traffic to the site, resulting in 85,000 DAUs
- The release of 50 brand new games to the Math Games collection
- More than 50MM downloads of Math Games’ digital worksheets by parents, students, and teachers
- Adoption of Math Games curricula by students, teachers, and parents in +52K cities around the country
- Adoption of Math Games resources in +18K schools across the US
“We’re thrilled by the growth we’ve seen for Math Games over the course of this year,” said Bill Kara, CEO, TeachMe, “As parents and kids grapple with back to school season in this uncertain time, we want to ease their transition back into the learning environment in a way that’s fun and engaging. We’ve made sure that the Math Games experience can be accessed in any setting, with any device, anytime. And I believe our achievements this year are a testament to how much students, teachers, and parents value learning tools that authentically combine practice and play.”
As part of the TeachMe family of products, Math Games offers users access to free games and digital worksheets compatible with any device or browser. With over 1,200 different ways to practice math, Math Games presents skills to students using vibrant and stimulating interactive visuals and is used in school as a way to personalize learning and allow every student (pre-K to 8th grade) to progress at a pace that fits their learning needs at home, on-the-go or in the classroom. All curricula and workbook resources are aligned to Common Core standards and allow teachers to create detailed assignments, lesson plans and progress reports to track students’ progress.