Santa Monica-based, GoodRx is growing, looking to hire 29 more talent to expand its operation. GoodRx developed a real-time market-intelligence platform that enables you to compare prescription drug prices against almost every single pharmacy in America. GoodRx is about 150+ person company; a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America’s broken healthcare system.
Yo GoodRx, we love your mission, keep expanding … we’ll help you spread the words.
Check out these awesome opportunities …
- Android Engineer – You work where design meets code – turning designs and wireframes into high quality reusable and reliable Java/Kotlin code. You are fluent in the Java and Android SDK and know the Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Associate Data Analyst – Build reports and dashboards to help business users easily access data insights. Respond to requests for ad hoc analysis and investigate any data inconsistencies.
- Data Scientist – Build predictive models using statistical and machine learning techniques such as linear/logistic regression, clustering, random forests, and probabilistic graphical models (PGMs). You need to have 5+ years of work experience in data analysis.
- Engineering Intern (Summer 2019) – Work closely with other engineers to enhance infrastructure, improve reliability and efficiency
- iOS Engineer – Build new features from the ground up while working closely with design, product, and other teams. Collaborate with the mobile apps team to design clean, reusable, and resilient high-level architectures
- Manager, Front End Engineering – Build out an exceptional team through a combination of training, career development, recruiting, and process improvement. Partner with senior engineers to define the next generation architecture for the front end team, including identifying gaps in the existing system and designing alternatives that are scalable, robust and easy to maintain
- Mobile Apps Analytics Engineer – Test and validate data for new tracking while enforcing data governance on GoodRx mobile web and app properties. Serve as an SME in Google Firebase analytics and related tag management
- Mobile Engineering Intern (Summer 2019) – You will work on GoodRx’s core products as well as the internal services powering those products.
- Project Manager, Web Analytics – Translate business requirements into a solutions design report for implementation. Define data requirements for projects and work with Product/Engineering team on implementation and QA
- Senior Data Analyst – Design metrics, reports, and dashboards that help the product and marketing teams and management better understand the user journey, monitor business health, and access data insights. Create advanced SQL queries in Redshift
- Senior DevOps Engineer – Design, implement and maintain highly available infrastructure on AWS and Kubernetes. Develop effective tooling to accelerate deploy and release management
- Senior Front End Engineer – Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications. Write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React JSX to realize our ideas
- Senior Software Engineer – You thrive on Python, Pyramid, MySQL, PostgreSQL – all hosted on AWS. Work closely with other developers to enhance infrastructure, improve reliability and efficiency
- Sr. Mobile QA Analyst – Device test strategies to cover requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, and elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases. Conduct testing, maintenance, and validation on all software products
- Technical Project Manager – Develop development plans and oversee execution in partnership with Engineering Managers. Manage team’s priorities with sprints on JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools
- Web Analyst – Identify SEO issues and opportunities for organic growth in both web and native app properties, analyzing data from sources such as Google Analytics, Search Console and request logs
- Web Analytics Engineer – Function as subject matter expert on the utilization of Google Tag Manager and analyzing web metrics across apps and website for consumer insights. Stay current with the latest development with Google Analytics, Google Firebase, Google Tag Manager, and the GA 360 Suite of tools
- Director of Customer Marketing & CRM – Lead the lifecycle marketing team in delivering great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels
- Enterprise Marketing Coordinator – You will execute on initiatives and provide day-to-day support for enterprise marketing operations. Collaborate with other teams (e.g., Product, Design, Legal, Print and Program managers) to schedule marketing activations with new product and program launches
- Mobile Marketing Specialist – Assist in managing mobile app acquisition and remarketing campaigns through third-party ad networks/vendors. Assist in day-to-day management of Apple Search Ads campaigns
- Print Marketing Coordinator (B2B) – Review finished media plans, verify creative assets to confirm the right collateral is being used with the right lead source. Provide detailed materials to move the daily mailings forward and make recommendations for both creative and strategic improvements
- Account Manager for Manufacturing Services – Support the Head of Manufacturing Services and product team to understand the existing ad inventory, optimize the yield of assets and build an advertising platform across multiple mediums. Manage a partner sales pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospective partners
- Compliance Associate – Work with the legal team to set compliance standards and controls, and to document internal controls and checklists. Work closely with heads of online and offline marketing teams to track compliance of advertising materials for each team
- Partner Sales Associate – Create and execute a partner sales strategy, including identifying industries and verticals well-suited to GoodRx solutions. Actively prospect to generate new partner leads
- UI/UX Designer – You will work directly with GoodRx’s product team and be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from sketches, conceptual wires to high fidelity designs and their development.
- Visual/Brand Designer – Create design and layout for our internal digital communications, including newsletters, reports, emails, ads, banners, and various other mediums.
- Database Coordinator – Manage and maintain the day-to-day operations of the GoodRx drug database while enhancing the accuracy and integrity of the data. Work closely with Data Editor and Data Manager to tackle internal and external drug data requests
- Health Economist – The ideal candidate is creative and curious, has a deep understanding of the vagaries of the U.S. healthcare system and drug pricing, and knows how to plunder datasets large and small to generate compelling and clear insights.
- Research Analyst – Organizing data analysis on GoodRx data for Research reports and analysis. Creating and understanding advanced SQL queries and general database knowledge
Benefits + Perks
- Not Available
- External Reviews – here