Blockchain startup, Spring Labs raised $23 million in Series A funding this week. The round was led by GreatPoint Ventures with significant participation from existing investors, including August Capital, as well as General Motors Ventures, the corporate venture capital arm of General Motors, RRE Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Multicoin Capital, The Pritzker Group, and CardWorks. (source).
Spring Labs will use the new round to speed up the building of its flagship product, Sprint Protocol, a blockchain-based network that enables network participants to exchange valuable information without sharing underlying source data.
Spring Labs is gearing up to hire 11 new talent right now.
Software Engineering Jobs
- DevOps Engineer: looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the Engineering team at Spring Labs. The right candidate for this role is ready to help build infrastructure and process and set best practices and standards to be followed by the rest of the organization.
- Senior Blockchain Engineer: looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer to serve as one of the foundational builders of its decentralized network for credit and identity on the blockchain. In this role, you will lead development efforts for a network based on a highly modified fork of Ethereum that extends its capabilities to enable privacy-preserving smart contracts and enterprise integration.
- VP, Engineering: looking for a technical leader to help oversee software development efforts at Spring Labs. We are looking for an established Engineering leader to assist with the day-to-day engineering and technical leadership of Spring Labs. You’ll partner with the CTO, CEO, and CPO to help lead our strategic direction, development, and ongoing growth.
- Backend Software Engineer: looking for a Backend Software Engineer/API Engineer that will serve a number of critical functions within the organization including building out the infrastructure around the Spring Protocol that enables our network to interact with client systems.
- Director, Business Development (Technical): seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Director, Business Development to support its business teams here in the US and abroad. This role will require technical and analytical thinking while being client facing. You will have the opportunity to work with leading firms within the financial services sector, driving business development efforts for the next big financial services technology platform.
- IT Engineer: looking for an energetic IT Support Specialist to help prime Spring Labs’ rapid growth and success. The perfect candidate for this role is someone who loves to troubleshoot and has excellent customer service skills.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Director: seeking a Governance, Risk and Compliance Director to support our business teams here in the US and abroad. The position’s primary objective is to develop, deploy, and manage regulatory compliance Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) mission, vision, and program elements in accordance with enterprise policy requirements and management expectations.
- HR Manager: looking for a passionate HR Manager to help lead efforts in growing our teams. You will play a meaningful role in finding and hiring the people who align with our company goals and culture. You will have the opportunity to define and drive the strategic direction of our hiring teams as the company grows to meet new demands.
- Management Associate, Rotational Program: The Spring Labs Management Associate, Rotational Program is a two-year rotational program and is designed to provide an accelerated path towards leadership within our organization. This program is an excellent opportunity to learn first-hand the ins-and-outs of a fast-growing, scale-up tech company.
- Senior Manager, FP&A: looking for a meticulous, independent and creative Financial Analyst with the ability to work well across multiple functions and respond well to changing demands. The successful candidate will deliver insightful financial analyses and reports to internal/external parties. This is a key FP&A role with executive level visibility, assisting in crucial decision-making to execute the program efficiently and effectively.
- Principal Cryptography Researcher/Engineer: looking for a research engineer to join Spring Labs’ growing Cryptography team is a sub-team of the Technology and Research team focused on solving difficult problems in security, performance, and privacy at scale, using cryptographic tools. This involves research, protocol design, implementation of cryptographic primitives, systems engineering, collaboration with academia, contributions to open source software development, participation in Internet standards organizations like the IETF and more.
Benefits + Perks
- Not Available