Opendoor confirmed today that it has raised an additional $300 million for its home buying, selling and trading-in marketplace; a total raised of $1.3 billion in equity on a $3.7 billion valuation. Opendoor makes it possible to receive an offer on a home in just a few clicks, and sell in a matter of days, removing all of the headache, uncertainty, and risk from the transaction.
Opendoor is headquartered in San Francisco but is looking to hire 11 resources in Los Angeles.
- Software Engineer (mobile)
- Work on the Opendoor app, written in React Native and live today on iTunes and Google Play. You’ll work on initiatives to add new functionality to our app, improve usability, and improve testing.
- Product Designer – Offers
- Tackle everything from very granular visual design details to large-scale application design. Work with engineers to implement designs and interactions to spec. Evaluate efficacy with user testing and funnel analysis, and synthesize findings to inform design solutions
Home Operations Jobs
- Conduct in-home assessments and interface with specialist vendors to facilitate the due diligence process prior to purchase. Create initial repair and renovation scopes adhering to quality and pricing standards to aid market Valuations Team in determining repairs ask on potential purchases.
- Field Maintenance Technician Lead
- Assist with interviewing and training Field Ops Technicians (1099 contractors) and other field staff to maintain access, presentability and security across all listed homes in the market. Manage day-to-day field operations to ensure the timely execution of all home visits and jobs.
- Listed Home Quality Lead
- Interview, hire and onboard Field Ops Technicians (1099 contractors) to maintain access, presentability and security across all listed homes in the market. Manage day-to-day field operations to ensure the timely execution of all home visits and jobs. Communicate program-wide announcements / changes / training.
- Renovation Project Manager
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the projects assigned to your area. Approve and implement vendor/contractor scopes and budgets. Conduct field quality control checks
- Agent Operations Associate (Buyer Team)
- Provide friendly and efficient support for agents with your knowledge of the Opendoor product and platform. Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations. Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Homebuilder Partnership Manager
- Develop and execute new ideas to increase lead generation, partnership performance, and new relationships. Grow new partnerships and maintain existing partnerships within assigned territory
- Technical Recruiter
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
- Acquisition Associate
- You will analyze the Los Angeles, CA residential real estate market, including individual home evaluation. You will collaborate with our renovations team on underwriting decisions
- Pricing Manager
- Day-to-day management of local valuation team of 2-5+ pricing associates. Periodically audit processes to ensure that policies and procedures are being adhered to. Regularly sync with local market leaders for alignment on goals
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependent
- Open vacation policy
- Growth perk to further your career development
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit perk
- Generous parental leave