New electric bike-share startups, Wheels raised $37 million in funding from Tenaya Capital, Bullpen Capital, Naval Ravikant and others. Wheels is gearing up to hire 7 new resources in West Hollywood, California.
- Field Operations Lead – You will oversee teams in the field responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and repositioning vehicles across cities. Field Operations Leads use technology from a central location to efficiently manage field teams but are ready to jump into the field at a moment’s notice to keep help keep riders moving.
- General Manager – Oversee all aspects of the local operation, own growth strategies, and outcomes, and focus on efficiency to maximize uptime of vehicles. Manage your city’s P&L and deliver industry-leading unit economics.
- Warehouse Manager (Los Angeles) – Manage and execute all day to day warehouse operation and logistics. Schedule and coordinate unloading of shipments, and monitor and improve shipping procedures to maximize efficiency. Organize, maintain, and communicate inventory and supply levels.
- Office Manager – You will be overseeing the day to day of our office. Making sure the area is organized and optimized at all times.
- Android Engineer – You will be building the foundation of our Android app in Java and Kotlin. The Wheels Android app supports many use cases, such as taking rides, relocating bikes, running warehouses, and many more.
- Backend Software Engineer – You will collaborate with other engineers on the team, working in Golang and Python to build highly-scalable, foundational products that drive the Wheels platform. Wheels’ services support many use cases, such as taking rides, relocating bikes, running warehouses, and many more.
- iOS Engineer – You will be building the foundation of our iOS app in Objective-C. Deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages, and frameworks (Objective-C required)
Benefits + Perks
- Not Available