Headquartered in Los Angeles, AppOnboard is a no-code app development platform that enables anyone to create instant apps and app demos without writing any code. The idea is to enable the user to try the app before they buy it. AppOnboard has raised $15 million in a new round of funding, looking to hire 8 more talent in its LA office.
- Mid-Level Software Engineer – Be an integral team member of our growing engineering team in a hands-on capacity, contributing both to the codebase and the team’s professional development. Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Engineers, and QA to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Software Engineer – Backend – Own entire software development lifecycle of design, implement, deploy and maintain infrastructure software. Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Engineers, and QA to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Software Engineer – Frontend – Lead an engineering team in a hands-on capacity, contributing both to the codebase and the team’s professional development. Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Engineers, and QA to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Product UI Designer – Collaborate with UX designers, product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Graphic Designer, Product Support – Collaborating with Marketing and Product teams to create video content, advertisements, website landing pages, & other product marketing collateral
- Head of Global Technical Support – You will architect and implement solutions; build and sustain a service-oriented team; and ensure flawless, on-time delivery of customer support needs.
- Technical Creative Lead, Customer Success – Drive self-service adoption of AppOnboard’s products, formats, and features with creative teams and partners. Become a product expert in order to provide proactive and reactive consultation, support and training to client’s creative teams and partners.
- Manager, Growth & Performance Marketing – Generate a scientific, results-driven paid marketing strategy to acquire leads and high-quality users for AppOnboard’s platform of creation tools. Own and run all paid/SEM/performance marketing campaigns promoting AppOnboard from start to finish, including campaign objective development, ad creative/content, campaign execution, and reporting.
Benefits + Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend