Healthcare Provider Growth Platform, PatientPop is Hiring 30
PatientPop is hiring 30 new resources in Santa Monica, California. PatientPop’s platform makes it easy for healthcare providers to attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office.
PatientPop have helped thousands of healthcare providers since its inception in 2014. PatientPop have raised a total of $75 million to fuel product innovation and market expansion.
Check out these great opportunities below …
- Customer Success Manager – Work directly with client accounts to manage the relationship and strategically grow revenue. You will also work cross-functionally with multiple departments across the organization to provide top-tier service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Implementation Manager – Responsible for managing the initial customer onboarding experience and all of the tasks necessary for setting our customers up for success.
- Content Manager – Develop content for our customers’ websites promoting ROI and satisfaction from our physician clients. You will create and publish search-optimized content for our customers in the healthcare space and work to improve efficiencies related to content creation.
- Digital Marketing Associate – You will work directly with PatientPop Implementation Managers to build out our customer’s online profiles. You will gather customer data from multiple online sources, submit data into our proprietary platform, and keep track of customer workflow and submissions.
- Salesforce Administrator – Hands-on technical implementation for company-wide business systems that support the Customer Success team. You will enhance business processes and improve user experiences.
- Customer Support Representative – Serves as the initial point of contact for post-website launch requests. The support team handles requests, complaints, and feedback via phone and email through Salesforce.
- Integrations Support Specialist – Tech Ops – You will efficiently respond and resolve technical cases related to pre & post launch websites within established service level agreements. You will provide excellent customer support to help troubleshoot problems with live EMR calendar integrations and resolve any related customer issues.
- Billing Coordinator – You will be tasked with managing our day-to-day billing operations. This includes, but not limited to: processing daily bill runs, completing various SalesForce cases related to billing adjustments, and working on ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Associate Account Executive – Responsible for prospecting, developing relationships, conducting online demonstrations of our platform for small practices across the country, and closing new business contracts.
- Customer Success Learning and Development Program Manager – Responsible for owning the end-to-end learning and development program specifically for our Customer Success team inclusive of instructional design, development, and delivery.
- Sales Training & Enablement Program Manager – Responsible for owning a comprehensive end-to-end learning and development program for all the Sales specific training inclusive of instructional design, development with heavy emphasis on delivery.
- Sales Development Representative – You’ll have the opportunity to go from zero to running your own desk in 8-12 months by following an established successful process combined with weekly coaching.
- Strategic Operations Associate – You will work directly with Electronic Medical Record, Partner Management and Association partners to manage the business relationship. You will create the required marketing materials and strategically grow the number of leads received from our partners through sales and marketing outreach.
- Senior Technical Recruiter – This role will impact our organization by performing full-cycle hands-on technical talent acquisition for engineering and product organizations. We need a player with grit that will evangelize and represent our award-winning culture in the local talent market.
- Senior UX/UI Designer – You will be working closely with the design and product teams to own the product design lifecycle from end to end. You will begin with by gaining a deep understanding of our users through research and behavior analysis.
- Freelance Copy Editor – Help produce quality, original, informative marketing content for provider websites across a variety of health care specialties, such as gynecology, primary care, dentistry, podiatry, and chiropractic.
- Freelance Copywriter – Write quality website copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines, and style guidelines.
- Freelance Blog Content Editor – Help produce quality, original, informative blogs for our physician clients’ websites. Blogs are designed as an SEO marketing tool written for patients and prospective patients.
- Freelance Blog Content Writer – Write quality blog copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines, and style guidelines.
- Freelance Social Media Writer – Contribute quality, original, informative marketing content for provider social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram) on a variety of healthcare topics.
- Head of Platform Engineering – You will work with product and engineering teams to strengthen, grow and evolve the entire PatientPop system. The environment empowers responsible, autonomous teams to use the right technologies to solve the right problems.
- Lead Security Engineer / Architect – You will plan, organize, execute priorities to meet business goals, and achieve results is key to success in this role. This role requires an outcome-driven, results in individual, who can collaborate with multiple internal/external partners/stakeholders to drive our security needs.
- Senior Data Engineer (SQL, Python) – You will work with Data Architects, Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Stakeholders from marketing, sales, product, customer success, and finance to develop elegant solutions to meet data needs. You will develop and optimize ETL processes, along with defining technical requirements and data architecture for our data warehouse.
- Senior DevOps Engineer – You will troubleshoot and resolve system issues in our dev, test and production environments, as well as improve infrastructure built out in AWS for high availability, redundancy, and security.
- Senior Full Stack Engineer – You will be working with our CRM team in building add-on products within our communication platform. You will have the vision and skills to build a solid software architecture that will deliver testability and flexibility.
- Senior Full Stack Engineer (Micro Services, Serverless, AWS) – Looking for someone with a passion for designing and coding innovative, scalable and robust product features. The ability to plan, organize, execute priorities to meet business goals, and achieve results is key to success in this role.
- Senior Software Engineer – Your primary focus will be the development and support of microservices and automation to help migrate parts of our product service offering. This highly technical and hands-on position requires you to contribute to all aspects of design, design review, peer development, unit testing, debugging and implementation.
- Senior Software Engineer (.Net, C#, Python) – Help build out PatientPop’s next phase of growth by working with our partner’s software to create integrations solutions. You are an expert in .NET & C#.
- Software Architect (PHP, Java, Python, Micro Services) – Looking for someone with 8+ years of experience and a passion for designing, scaling and coding innovative, global and robust product features. The ability to plan, organize, execute priorities to meet business goals, and achieve results.
Benefits + Perks
- Professional development training
- Women’s resource group
- Opportunities to transform healthcare
- Competitive salaries
- 100% fully-paid health, dental, and vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- 15 vacation days to start
- 3 paid sick days
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Extra PTO on anniversary milestones
- Dog-friendly offices
- Weekly catered lunches
- Fully-stocked kitchen with delicious snacks & beverages
- Beautiful indoor-outdoor workspaces
- Wellness events