Buying a real estate property is by no means an easy feat. It also doesn’t help that the process leaves so much to be desired. This is particularly true for closings as it is often described by experts as a broken system. Simply put, technology hasn’t really kept up with the needs of the market in this area which is quite surprising as finding a property is now very easy to do.
Endpoint hopes to be a gamechanger in the industry by simplifying the closing process. This web and mobile application are designed to help all stakeholders, especially the buyers and sellers, get a smoother and less stressful closing experience.
What exactly does Endpoint do? In the simplest of terms, it keeps buyers and sellers in the loop of where they already are in the buying and selling process. It also works as an automatic closing monitor for agents so they can always stay on top of their transactions.
Basically, they offer services to the main participants of a real estate sale. Its key features include:
- Real-time push notifications when tasks or actions are completed by any participant in the process.
- Digital access to title and escrow needs all in one place for brokers and agents.
- Capturing of e-signatures for everyone’s convenience. Wet signatures can also be captured with a notary at no extra cost.
- Secure fund transfers for earnest money without having to go to the bank or hand-delivering a check.
- Easy explainers of documents with the help of a professional support team.
- Easy progress tracking.
All in all, Endpoint is made to provide support to everyone involved in the closing process. They hope to simplify the convoluted procedure with the help of technology. With their products and services, they aim to enhance and make the experience transparent for buyers and sellers. They also strive to make the completion of agents’ and brokers’ tasks more efficient.