If you’re a Product Manager, you are in luck. We have curated a list of awesome LA-based startups seeking visionary and experienced Product Manager to head up their product directions. You will be responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. Some of the positions may also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
Here they are …
- Snap – Product Manager: You will identify trends in data, plan short and long term roadmaps, build trust between teams, and orchestrate wide-scale product implementation and rollout.
- Oscar – Product Manager, Communications Platform: You’ll play a key role in building the systems that fuel our interactions with members. You’ll work to develop new ways we communicate with our members and you’ll support improvements to our existing infrastructure.
- BIRD – Seeking 5 Product roles at its Santa Monica location
- Director of Product: Develop and prioritize new strategies, product and growth initiatives. Create and manage a growth roadmap. Work with Engineering and Design teams to build, test, and ship product and marketing experiments.
- Product Lead, Data Platform: Collaborate cross-functionally with analysts and engineers to build and manage product roadmaps for our data platform and analytical artifacts. Work with various stakeholders across the organization to define requirements.
- Product Manager: Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities. Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities.
- Product Manager, Financial Systems: Maintain and manage Bird’s financial systems while collaborating and partnering with finance, IT and engineering resources to deliver a scalable product our finance team loves. Manage our critical enterprise financial systems: coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to issues and incidents, and, at times, provide day-to-day administration/front-line support of the critical business systems that drive our global finance team.
- Product Operations, Government Data: Review all data requirements in permits and engage with Government Partnerships team and cities to clarify and structure requirements to best meet all needs. Negotiate data sharing agreements with cities, transit agencies, and academics, with the goal of ensuring that Bird is delivering the most useful data in a format that protects business interests and customers.
- FabFitFun – Senior Product Manager – Payments & Logistics: As the Senior Product Manager for Payments & Logistics, you will be responsible for planning the roadmap, development, integration, optimization, migrations, deployments, and maintenance of our payments platform, subscription management platform, and order management systems. You will build consensus among all stakeholders (Product Management, Operations, Customer Service, Engineering, Finance, and Data Science), own the roadmap, and are willing to do anything from interpreting analytics to rallying a team of engineers to execute and delivering against firm deadlines.
- Puffco – Program Manager – Hardware: We are looking for someone to join our Program Management team. As a Program Manager, you will own and ensure that all new products successfully launch, starting from product marketing ideation approval to commercial mass production.
- MobCrush – Product Manager: The ideal candidate should deeply understand the mobile ecosystem, user-focused, lives and breathes mobile applications on iOS and Android, leverages metrics for insights, has a strong technical foundation, champions user and business value, strong prioritization skills, and can work with key constituents of users, business and engineering.
- GoodRx – Senior Product Manager: Collaboration with the team to build and maintain product roadmap and ensuring product development connects to business goals and customer feedback. Setting product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating product schedules with design and engineering teammates to ship high-quality experiences.
- ServiceTitan – Seeking 4 Product roles at its Glendale HQ location
- Principal Product Manager, Pricebook: ServiceTitan is looking for a Principal Product Manager with a track record for driving new products and features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The principal product manager will own the development and launch of products related to the point of sale experience for home service providers and their customers.
- Product Documentation Director: You will be the leader of the product organization’s documentation team and will be responsible for building cohesive and comprehensive materials to convey product design, functionality and best practices to internal and external audiences.
- Senior Director, Product Accounting: You will be an early member of a highly talented and fast-paced team that is responsible for adding new mission-critical accounting features to the core product. You will own all aspects of the product feature including go-to-market strategy, roadmap prioritization, full product lifecycle development, and ultimately be responsible for the continuing success of the product feature.
- Senior Product Manager, e-Learning and In-App Help: you will own the in-app delivery of e-Learning for new users of ServiceTitan, optimizing for a self-serve onboarding experience. In addition, you will drive the development of in-app help tools to help drive self-service as a core component of the overall customer experience. You’ll communicate a vision for e-Learning in partnership with our training content producers, then lead the execution of your strategy to deliver the right content to the right users at the right time.
- SlickDeals – Senior Product Manager: You will manage the vision, user experience, engineering execution, and delivery of features that help shoppers win everywhere.
- Cameo – Product Manager: You will lead one of Cameo’s core product squads, helping to develop the strategy and objectives, while working with a dedicated engineering team to execute.
- Engineer.AI – Staff Product Manager – Tech (Platform): As a Staff Product Manager you will be challenged to revolutionize product solutions in omnichannel inventory management, specifically influencing our customer promise in the areas of Assembly and Frameworking – these are rapidly expanding technology areas and we’re at the forefront of the industry.
Also, check out these 50 Hottest LA Startups to Work For Right Now